Make innovative health IT your daily job
We are looking to strengthen our FHIR team with data modelers. HL7 FHIR (pronounce “fire”) is the new international standard for information exchange in healthcare. Within our team you will work on challenging projects at our offices in the Netherlands and on location at the customer sites (national and international).
What does the job entail?
Firely specializes in software development and consulting in healthcare and research. Customers are care providers, vendors and health agencies in Europe and the US. An important part of our activities is the involvement in the development of both the FHIR standard itself and FHIR tooling and open source libraries.
As a FHIR specialist you will work in a small team with a project manager, lead developer/architect, and one or a few fellow engineers. You will analyze the information needs of the client and design the HL7 FHIR data models. You are innovative in your approach to improving modeling that is not done in accordance with the standard and communicate these findings with the FHIR community accordingly.
Take a look at the video of Vadim for more information about working as Data Modeler for FHIR.
Skills & Requirements
Who are we looking for?
You are the point of contact for customers in the application of the FHIR standard and for all our products for data modeling. You are inquisitive and confident in your abilities and are not afraid to engage in detailed technical discussions. You like to delve into new technologies and explore how they work. You are a professional and are used to having a high level of accountability to the client (account management). You like to ‘play with data’.
Requirements for the job:
- Completed technical degree/university degree in computer sciences (informatics)
- Modeling Experience (UML)
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector is a must
- Personal characteristics are: very independent but capable of working in a group when necessary, critical thinking, investigative, structured but flexible in your problem solving approach, responsible, professional and customer service oriented
- Good command English, spoken as well as written
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be closely involved in the development of innovative technologies and the application of a pioneering standard in healthcare
- A full-time job in an informal company where curiosity and innovation are encouraged
- Competitive salary that is directly related to your annual review which rewards above average performance
- The ability to work 32 hours
- Excellent benefits package