Make innovative health IT your daily job
This year we want to strengthen our marketing efforts with a kick-ass writer. We are looking for a part-time Content Marketer, based in Amsterdam or anywhere in Europe, and available 2-3 days a week.
Firely specializes in software and services in healthcare and research. The company is one of the co-creators of HL7 FHIR (pronounced “fire”), a new international standard for information exchange in healthcare. Thus, your audience will be composed of healthcare providers, medtech companies, and health agencies across the globe.
What does the job entail?
Together with our Growth Marketing Manager, you will boost our SEO performance, increase our organic reach and strengthen our inbound marketing strategy. You will improve our lead nurturing campaigns, create fresh content and keep our social media followers hooked.
- Taking ownership of email marketing:
- Product newsletter
- Email journeys for lead nurturing
- Email campaigns for events, product updates, new services, etc.
- Writing blog posts
- Creating and editing whitepapers and eBooks
- Creating case studies or customer stories
- Drafting social media posts for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Monthly reporting on SEO performance and ranking
Skills & Requirements
Who are we looking for?
You will be the main point of contact for all things content. We are looking for someone with the perfect tone of voice for a Health IT startup: casual, engaging, knowledgeable, fun and a little bit nerdy.
Requirements for the job:
- Native English speaker
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experienced Content Marketer, capable of owning the content strategy and social media channels
- Knowledgeable in SEO
- Background in tech or software industry
- Familiar with CMS (WordPress), CRM and marketing automation tools
- Personal skills include: very independent but capable of working in a group when necessary, takes ownership, results-driven and professional
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector is a plus
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative movement within healthcare technology
- A part-time job in an informal company where curiosity and innovation are encouraged
- Competitive salary that is directly related to your annual review which rewards above average performance
- Flexible hours and remote work
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Rien Wertheim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, you can send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Please make sure to mention the job title “Content Marketer” in the subject line of the email. The deadline for responding to this vacancy is January 31, 2022.