Help our customers get the most out of our FHIR Server
We are looking for a Firely Server Technical Consultant to help our customers implement Firely Server as the backbone of their FHIR data infrastructure.
Firely is one of the co-creators of FHIR. We are the authors of the reference implementation for .NET: the Firely .NET SDK.
Firely Server is our FHIR data platform and API. We are also the author of the official FHIR Profiling tool Forge and developer of the FHIR registry platform called Simplifier.net. Our clients are vendors, hospitals, app developers, and governments.
What does the function entail?
- Advising customers on the best architecture
- Assisting customers in data transformation and data ingestion
- Assisting customers in the deployment of Firely Server in their on-premise or cloud environment
- Advising customers on topics related to security, logging, authorization, and authentication
Skills & Requirements
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years experience with FHIR, SMART on FHIR, FHIR Profiling
- Willingness to keep abreast of advancements in FHIR
- Experience with systems architecture design
- Excellent communication skills and commercial sensitivity
- Experience in project management
- Experience with AWS or Azure is a plus
- (Past) experience as a software developer is a plus
- Proficient in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be closely involved in the development of innovative technologies and the application of a globally pioneering standard in healthcare
- The opportunity to work with customers all over the world in different realms of the healthcare industry
- Collaborate with a motivated and enthusiastic team that has been involved in FHIR since day one
- A full-time or part-time (4 days) job in an informal company where curiosity and innovation are encouraged
- Participate in the FHIR community during events like FHIR DevDays
- Work as a freelancer or on a payroll basis
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Rien Wertheim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, you can send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Please make sure to mention the job title “Firely Server Technical Consultant” in the subject line of the email.