Set up HR from scratch for a digital healthcare scale-up
We are looking for a freelance full-scope HR Manager for 2 to 3 days per week at our office is in Amsterdam. The job can also be performed offsite, except for meetings at the office when needed.
Firely is a digital healthcare scale-up. We are one of the creators of HL7 FHIR (pronounced “fire”), a revolutionary and widely adopted standard for information exchange in healthcare. You will find yourself in an international environment with highly skilled colleagues, enthusiastically working together to achieve our objectives.
What does the job entail?
You will have the opportunity to set up HR from scratch. All aspects of HR, from policy to operations, will be on your plate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- HR strategy and policies in accordance with Firely strategy and objectives, company culture and vision
- Recruitment strategy and process
- Employee development plans
- Employee benefits schemes
- HR manual, code of conduct, etc.
- HR operations and payroll administration
Skills & Requirements
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the right skills and the right mentality.
Requirements for the job:
- Must have experience on all aspects of HR
- Long-term commitment, also after initial setup phase
- Match with company culture
- Pragmatic and self-starter
- Experience with startup or scale-up companies, preferably in IT
- Fully literate in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative movement within healthcare technology
- A part-time job in an informal company where curiosity and innovation are encouraged
- Flexible hours and remote work
- A team of likeminded people, with a shared goal of applying technology for the good of healthcare
For more information and your application with CV and cover letter, please reach out to Gert Jan Smit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for responding to this vacancy is February 28, 2022.