Make innovative health IT your daily job
We are looking to strengthen our FHIR team with data modelers. HL7 FHIR (pronounce “fire”) is the new international standard for information exchange in healthcare. Within our team, you will work on challenging projects at our offices in the Netherlands and on location at the customer sites (national and international).
What does the job entail?
Firely specializes in software development and consulting in healthcare and research. Customers are care providers, vendors, and health agencies in Europe and the US. An important part of our activities is the involvement in the development of both the FHIR standard itself and FHIR tooling and open source libraries.
As a FHIR specialist, you will work in a small team with a project manager, lead developer/architect, and one or a few fellow engineers. You will analyze the information needs of the client and design the HL7 FHIR data models. You are innovative in your approach to improving modeling that is not done in accordance with the standard and communicate these findings with the FHIR community accordingly.
Skills & Requirements
Who are we looking for?
You will be the main point of contact for customers in the application of the FHIR standard and for all our products for data modeling.
We are looking for someone who is inquisitive and confident in their abilities and is not afraid to engage in detailed technical discussions. You like to delve into new technologies and explore how they work. You are very professional and you don’t mind having a high level of accountability towards the client (account management). ‘Playing with data’ is something you really enjoy.
Requirements for the job:
- Completed technical degree/university degree in computer sciences (informatics)
- Modeling Experience (UML)
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector is a must
- Personal skills include: very independent but capable of working in a group when necessary, critical thinking, investigative, structured but flexible in your problem-solving approach, responsible, professional, and customer service oriented
- Proficient in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be closely involved in the development of innovative technologies and the application of a pioneering standard in healthcare
- A full-time job in an informal company where curiosity and innovation are encouraged
- Competitive salary that is directly related to your annual review which rewards above average performance
- The ability to work 32 hours
- Excellent benefits package
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Rien Wertheim at email@example.com.
To apply, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Please make sure to mention the job title “International Data Modeler” in the subject line of the email.