We are looking for a part-time marketer based in or near Amsterdam
Firely is a software startup in healthcare. The goal of FHIR (“fire”) is our goal: to improve interoperability in healthcare. Our geographic scope is global, but most of our customers and users are in North America and Europe. Our software is used by hospitals, software vendors and governments.
We run a three days’ tech event called DevDays in the US and in Europe. DevDays is the premier FHIR event in the world.
We have an international team of developers and consultants in Amsterdam and an office in Boston. We are a typical tech company with too much focus on tech, and too little eye for marketing.
That’s where you come in.
Things you will do at Firely:
- Help us define and refine our marketing strategy and company branding
- Translate the marketing strategy to marketing campaigns
- Keep our social media channels alive and kicking
- Make our websites appealing and to-the-point
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for the marketing campaigns
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience in tech and software
- Native English, first class writing skills
- At ease in a high-tech environment
- The ability to translate the developers’ input into a message that our target audience understands
You can paint the big picture, but at the same time you don’t mind getting your hands dirty. This is a long-term commitment for approx. three days per week. Freelancers are invited to respond.