We are looking for a marketer, preferably a part-time freelancer based in or near Amsterdam.
Firely is a software startup in healthcare. We have an international team of developers and consultants in Amsterdam. Our customers are based in the US and in Europe. We run a 3 days’ tech event called DevDays in the US and in Europe, that brings us a lot of exposure in the market.
Things you will do at Firely:
- Think of ways to better position and market our products, services and events
- Design, prepare and execute marketing campaigns
- Keep our social media channels alive and kicking
- Make our websites appealing and to-the-point
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing activities
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience in tech and software
- Native English, first class writing skills
- At ease in a high-tech environment
- Familiar with marketing apps
- The ability to translate the developers’ input into a message that our target audience understands
- Ability to think strategically and execute relentlessly