Open up legacy systems to the FHIR ecosystem with ease
FHIR Facade speaks FHIR in the front-end and talks directly to your native data in the back-end.
Trusted by healthcare organizations around the world
Why use FHIR Facade?
Connect your server
Easily connect the FHIR Facade to existing storage.
Map data with ease
Map your data to one or more FHIR resources.
Secure your data
Get all the security measures and deployment options as our FHIR server.
FHIR-enable your legacy systems with FHIR Facade
Sometimes you need a FHIR Facade more than a FHIR server
- Build a web or mobile app that needs to access data from several non-FHIR back-end systems
- Expose certain parts of your data as FHIR
- No need for a copy of your existing data anymore
STORAGE AND MAPPING
Connect your FHIR Facade to existing storage
- Connect to your database, a queuing system, or other services
- Break down complex REST calls into easy-to-map query parts
- Use the Firely .NET SDK to map the resulting data set to one or more FHIR resources
- Includes advanced capabilities like history or even scoping access to data based on OAuth2 token claims
Your data will remain as safe as ever
- Authentication with OAuth2 and OpenIdConnect
- Authorization based on SMART-on-FHIR scopes and launch context
- Support for https and Single-Sign-on environments
- Encrypt data at rest using database engines, like Transparent Data Encryption on SQL Server or Encrypted Storage Engine on MongoDB
- Can be fronted by reverse proxies and load balancing web servers
- Support custom authorization with a plugin
Get all the same deployment options as with Firely Server
- Stand-alone, cross-platform binaries
- Azure App Service
- IIS Web application
Want to build your first FHIR Facade today?
You can get started in no time.
You might also be interested in
Power your online portal, mobile app, or database with a superior, turn-key FHIR server
A quick and easy way to upload large amounts of data to any FHIR Server
Firely .NET SDK
formerly FHIR .NET API
Save precious development time with Firely’s open-source FHIR SDK
Interested in our FHIR Facade?
Get in touch to find out how FHIR Facade can work for your use case.
Got any questions?
Ask us anything about the FHIR Facade. We’re here to help.