Easily transform data from one format to another with FHIR Mapper
FHIR Mapper is a compiler and execution engine for the FHIR Mapping Language
A powerful and flexible tool for transforming structured data to and from FHIR
- Transform data from HL7v2, (C)CDA, CSV, or your custom format, to FHIR or other formats
- Map FHIR resources between different profiles and FHIR versions
- Supports round-trip conversions if needed
- Powerful and flexible solution for data transformation
- Use any data format that can be described as a FHIR Logical Model as either input or output
- Define the mapping between the input and output with the FHIR mapping language
- Validate FHIR resources before transforming them
- Make sure that FHIR resources that are created by the FHIR Mapper are valid
- Mappings can be tested, versioned and reused
- Shareable with other mapping engines
- Transformations can be tested in unit tests
- No browser tests (e.g. Selenium) are necessary
Trusted by healthcare organizations around the world
Start transforming data today
Follow the link below to create your first mapping
You might also be interested in
Power your online portal, mobile app, or database with a superior, turn-key FHIR server
A quick and easy way to upload large amounts of data to any FHIR Server
Firely .NET SDK
formerly FHIR .NET API
Save precious development time with Firely’s open-source FHIR SDK
Are you interested in the FHIR Mapper?
Request a demo, ask for pricing, or schedule a call below.
Got any questions?
Ask us anything about FHIR Mapper. We’re here to help.