A turn-key FHIR Server that’s fast and easy to use
Power your online portal, app or database with a superior FHIR Server
Trusted by healthcare organizations around the world
Why choose Firely Server?
Safe and reliable storage
Firely Server uses robust storage engines like SQL Server and MongoDB.
Install our plugins or create your own to add limitless functionality.
Flexible and easy to use
You can choose to host on-premise or on your own cloud. Firely Server is also available in Docker image and runs on Kubernetes.
Leave the FHIR heavy lifting to us
A seamless fit for your .NET tooling
- Built with Microsoft ASP.NET Core, which enables cross-platform support and self-contained binaries
- Runs on Kestrel, a very fast web server that is highly integrated with ASP.NET Core
- Utilizes our very own Firely .NET SDK
Safe and reliable data storage that will fit right into your infrastructure
- Native support for SQL Server, SQLite, MongoDB, Cosmos DB
- Supports in-memory storage for integration testing during app development
Open up legacy systems to the FHIR ecosystem
- Easily connect Firely Server to existing storage with our FHIR Facade
- Map your data to one or more FHIR resources
- Get all the security measures and deployment options of our FHIR server
Secure your data in more ways than one
- Authentication with OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- Authorization based on SMART on FHIR scopes and launch context
- Support for HTTPS and Single Sign-On (SSO) environments
- Encrypt data at rest using database engines, like Transparent Data Encryption on SQL Server or Encrypted Storage Engine on MongoDB
- Can be fronted by reverse proxies and load balancing web servers
- Support custom authorization with a plugin
- HIPAA compliant
Customize your FHIR API just the way you like it
- Install our plugins or build your own
- SMART on FHIR plugin
- $document plugin
- Audit Event log plugin
- Access our marketplace for plugins
A wide variety of deployment options await you
- Choose among local, Docker or cloud deployment
- Binaries with a very simple installation procedure
- Docker images
- Azure App Service
- Cross-platform (Windows, Linux, OS-X)
- Flexible logging
- Can be connected to Microsoft Application Insights
- Add profiles or restrict to specific profiles
- Add or restrict the search parameters
- Enable or disable operations
Take our FHIR server for a spin
You can directly download and run Firely Server to try it out, or you can check out the public FHIR endpoint hosted by Firely Server. We also have a free Community Edition.
Download and run Firely Server for evaluation
Access the public FHIR endpoint
Community Edition for testing
Browse through our documentation
Free eBook: The Buy-vs-Build Guide to FHIR APIs
Learn the risks and factors you need to assess when buying or building your FHIR API with this eBook and Excel calculator.
Interested in our FHIR server?
“FHIR implementation of our EHR was a breeze thanks to Firely Server and the insights of Firely.”Ricardo Pineda, CTO at NeoDeck
“In a one-day hands-on workshop we did not only learn how to build a plugin, we even prototyped our solution!”Simone Heckmann, CTO at Gefyra
You might also be interested in
Easily connect Firely Server to existing storage and open up legacy systems to the FHIR ecosystem
Test your FHIR Server and guarantee high-quality performance, one release after another
Do you relate to any of these scenarios?
✓ You are building a web or mobile app that needs to access health data from several back-end systems
✓ You are the developer of a hospital system and your customers want FHIR access to health data
✓ You want to add web services to open up health data from your existing system
Yes? Let’s talk!
Ask us anything about Firely Server
Leave a message here and we’ll reply sooner than you think.