Build your FHIR data model and tailor-fit it to your use case with Forge
A complete FHIR editor for Data Modelers, Developers and Clinical Informatics Specialists
Forge has been downloaded thousands of times by FHIR developers.
The only easy-to-use editor for building FHIR profiles, extensions and data models
Say goodbye to your Excel and XML pains, use a tool that’s made for the job.
- Easy-to-use editor
- Fully compliant with HL7 FHIR
- Feature-rich FHIR Profiling tool
We work for the world’s best Health institutions
Discover the most comprehensive FHIR Profiling solution in the market
Easily create and edit FHIR Profiles, extensions and logical models
- FHIR Profiles
- FHIR extension definitions
- FHIR conformance packages
Build and perfect your FHIR Data Model with Forge
- Define formal constraints
- Define slices
- Define value set bindings
- Define mappings
- Derived profiles (“profiles on profiles”)
Find and solve errors in your FHIR resources
- Validate FHIR profiles
- In-line and real-time validation
- Learn best practices from seasoned experts
- Full project validation in combination with Simplifier.net and Torinox
Connect to your FHIR server and FHIR registry of choice
- Synchronize with our online collaboration platform, Simplifier.net
- Fetch and publish profiles from or to a FHIR server
Interested in Forge?
If you have any questions or want a demo, just let us know.
You might also be interested in
Easily collaborate with your team on FHIR projects and access FHIR data models around the world.
Build automation pipelines with our cross-platform Command Line Tool for FHIR.
Got any questions?
Ask us anything about Forge or request a demo. We’re here to help.