Essential FHIR tools for ISiK and ISiP
Firely helps create interoperable solutions for Informationstechnische Systeme in Krankenhäusern (ISiK) and Interoperabler Datenaustausch durch Informationssysteme in der Pflege (ISiP).
until the June 30, 2023 deadline
Are you a German EHR vendor, hospital or care provider?
Firely works with KIS (Krankenhausinformationssystem) and KAS (Klinisches Arbeitsplatzsystem) vendors to create interoperable solutions.
The IT systems of hospitals and the Pflegesektor in Germany need to comply to the federal regulations defined in § 373 SGB V.
- The journey to compliance can be costly and time-consuming and requires IT experts who have experience with HL7 FHIR.
- The ISiK confirmation procedure must be completed according to the FHIR Implementation Guide, ISiK-Basismodul.
- Vendors need to have certified ISiK and ISiP FHIR interfaces in place by their respective deadlines.
- The deadline for ISiK compliance is on June 30, 2023 and is estimated to be 2024 for ISiP.
Firely offers a one-stop-shop for interoperable FHIR solutions:
- A powerful FHIR server that is fully certified for ISiK by gematik. Firely Server is tested and fully compliant with gematik’s Titus certification tool.
- Comprehensive FHIR training courses and implementation workshops.
- Developer Templates with boilerplate code to help you integrate with our back-end system.
- Professional services to help you with data integration and transformation.
Your FHIR tools for ISiK and ISiP
Firely offers unparalleled expertise on FHIR and feature-rich software solutions:
Power your clinical system with a superior, turn-key FHIR server that’s fully certified for ISiK.
Easily connect Firely Server to existing storage and open up legacy systems to the FHIR ecosystem
Firely .NET SDK
Save precious development time with Firely’s open-source FHIR SDK, the official implementation in .NET
Extend the ISiK specification by creating and publishing your own FHIR profiles
Access the HL7 FHIR Overview Course and maximize our Firely Server workshop
These Care Providers, HealthTech companies and Insurance companies all around the world choose Firely
Free eBook: The FHIR Buy or Build Guide for ISiK
Learn the risks and factors you need to assess when buying or building your own ISiK solution. Kickstart your journey to interoperability with this free eBook and Excel calculator.
You can find all the necessary information on ISiK and ISiP, including links to Titus and Simplifier.net, on Gematik’s website:
ISiK Implementation Guide
Gematik has published the FHIR specifications and implementation guide for ISiK (“ISiK-Basismodul”) on Simplifier.net, a platform created by Firely. The ISiP implementation guide will follow next year.
ISiK Confirmation Procedure
The specifications of the implementation guide “ISiK-Basismodul” are the basis for successfully completing the ISiK confirmation procedure. View the step by step guide here.
Titus – PS-Testmodule
Gematik’s testing tool for manufacturers, where you can check your product’s ISiK and TI compliance before registering for the official confirmation procedure.
Gematik’s overview of ISiK for specialists, including key information and resources.
Gematik’s overview of ISiP for specialists, including key information and resources.
Your certified partner for ISiK and ISiP
Find out how we can help you achieve compliance. Leave a message and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.