Best in class FHIR solutions for the CMS Interoperability Rule
until July 2021
Providing patients better access to health data
The deadlines for the CMS Interoperability and Patient Access Final Rule are approaching quickly. The rule requires Payers to meet important requirements over the next 2 years. CMS-regulated Payers must:
- Implement a Patient Access API (HL7 FHIR 4.0.1 R4) by July 1, 2021
- Create a FHIR API-based Provider Directory by July 1, 2021
- Implement a process for Payer to Payer Data Exchange by January 1, 2022
Firely offers one of the best FHIR servers in the market, alongside a full suite of FHIR tools and services. Go beyond compliance and harness the full power of FHIR for your own use case. We provide:
- A powerful, cross-platform FHIR Server that provides out-of-the-box FHIR APIs
- The official HL7 FHIR API for .NET
- SMART on FHIR support for authentication and authorization
- Comprehensive training courses on HL7 FHIR
- Firely Server workshop: build your Proof of Concept in only 3 online sessions
- Professional services to help you with data integration
Key products and services
Built by the people who co-created FHIR
Power your online portal, mobile app or database with a superior, turn-key FHIR server.
- Easy to deploy
- Hosted on-premise or in the cloud
- Use with Data Storage or FHIR Facade
- Provides out-of-the box FHIR API’s
FIRELY .NET SDK
If you’re building a client app that needs to communicate with a FHIR server, we have you covered. Our FHIR API provides support for all things required by a client app.
- Official implementation in .NET
- Serialization and deserialization to XML and JSON
- Snapshot generation, validation and caching
- Open-source and trustworthy
Empower your team and learn all about FHIR from seasoned experts. Access the HL7 FHIR Overview Course and maximize our FHIR Server Training program.
- Comprehensive overview
- 50% hands-on exercises
- Expert trainers with 20+ years experience
- Build a proof of concept in 3 sessions
FHIR App Design and Development
Avail of professional services from Vermonster, our partners based in Boston, USA. Meet the experts in developing practitioner workflows and deploying cloud-based infrastructures.
- Streamlined and efficient product development
- 10+ years in health IT
- Based in Boston, USA
These Care Providers, HealthTech companies and Insurance companies all around the world value Firely
Need help getting ready for the CMS Interoperability Rule?
Here are additional resources you might find helpful, from one developer to another.
- CMS Interoperability and Patient Access final rule: https://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Guidance/Interoperability/index
- Interoperability and Patient Access Fact Sheet: https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/fact-sheets/interoperability-and-patient-access-fact-sheet
- Blue Button 2.0 Implementation Guide: https://bluebutton.cms.gov/blog/Bluebutton-FHIR-Implementation-Guide.html
- Federal Policy Guidance: https://www.medicaid.gov/federal-policy-guidance/downloads/sho20003.pdf
- Payer Directory Implementation Guide: http://hl7.org/fhir/us/davinci-pdex-plan-net/2020Feb
- DaVinci Payer Data Exchange US Drug Formulary: http://hl7.org/fhir/us/davinci-drug-formulary/STU1
- US Core Implementation Guide: https://hl7.org/fhir/us/core
- Da Vinci Payer Data exchange Implementation Guide: http://hl7.org/fhir/us/davinci-pdex/2019Jun
- CARIN Blue Button Implementation Guide: http://hl7.org/fhir/us/carin-bb/2020Feb/toc.html
Your partner in preparing for the CMS Interoperability Rule
Find out how we can help you achieve compliance. Leave a message and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.