FHIR standards development for HealthTech companies
Rapidly develop FHIR standards for your products and securely share them with your customers.
Seamless standards development every step of the way
Modern healthtech organizations deal with a wide range of data that need to seamlessly interoperate. This requires:
- Organization-level standards and use-case specific derivations, available in one place, checked for consistency
- User-friendly tools to open up data modelling for all domain experts, not just developers
- Secure and private standards development, accessible to all collaborators
- Consistent and developer friendly documentation and powerful tools to support implementation
- Enforcement of FHIR specifications, terminologies and your organization’s custom modeling guidelines
Firely provides a comprehensive FHIR development suite and expertise to support your full lifecycle of standards development.
- Build data and API models with the graphical user interface Forge
- Easily collaborate and document with your team on private FHIR projects and access public FHIR data models from around the world
- Publish privately to collaborators or publicly, straight to the official FHIR Registry
- Build automation pipelines with our cross-platform Command Line Tool Firely Terminal
- Use the power of git for version control and check for quality on every commit
- Use the knowledge of our FHIR experts for training and consultancy to kick-start your project
Key products and services
Built by the people who co-created FHIR
Build your FHIR data model and tailor-fit it to your specific needs with Forge.
- Create and edit FHIR profiles and derived profiles
- Create and edit FHIR extensions and logical models
- In-line and real-time validation
- Slicing and value set binding
FHIR Registry and Collaboration Platform
Easily collaborate with your team on FHIR projects and access FHIR data models around the world.
- Collaborate with your team
- Generate and share FHIR packages in the official package registry
- Validate your FHIR data and data model with understandable error messages
- Provide your customers with a user interface for validation against your model
- Generate FHIR example data
- Implementation Guide editing and publication for documenting your FHIR API
Build automation pipelines with our cross-platform Command Line Tool for FHIR.
- Communicate with any FHIR server (get, put, post, search)
- Install, create, and manage FHIR packages
- Automate FHIR validation, file, and release management
- Generate snapshots
- Bundle and split FHIR resources
- CI/CD friendly
FHIR Training and Consultation
Empower your team and learn all about FHIR from real experts. Learn all about FHIR Profiling and get a comprehensive overview on HL7 FHIR.
- Online training and workshops
- Free online learning module (Profiling Academy)
- Implementation Guides
These Care Providers, HealthTech companies and Insurance companies all around the world value Firely
Do you need help developing standards?
Useful resources for data modelers
Here are additional resources and documentation you might find helpful, from one data modeler to another.
- Showcase projects using the Firely toolsuite: https://simplifier.net/organization/firely/~endorsedprojects
- Profiling with Forge tutorial: https://bit.ly/profiling-tutorial
- The Firely Profiling Academy: https://simplifier.net/guide/ProfilingAcademy
- Firely tools documentation: https://docs.fire.ly/
- Overview FHIR Profiling with Forge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dku3lqIYEls
Your partner in developing open standards
Find out how we can help you achieve compliance. Leave a message and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.