Standards Development for modern product APIs
Rapidly develop FHIR standards for your products and securely share them with your customers.
Seamless standards development every step of the way
Modern healthcare software demands well documented, powerful APIs. To do this, a HealthTech company must:
- Meet customers where they are and interoperate with their other products and services
- Provide powerful, interactive API documentation
- Provide formal data model definitions and provide customers with the tooling to validate against it
- Have their data models centrally published and clearly versioned
- Be able to share their API definitions publicly or privately, with just the right organizations
- Collaborate with colleagues from across the organization, for easy and rapid development
Firely provides a comprehensive FHIR development suite and expertise to support your full lifecycle of standards development.
- Build profiles with the graphical user interface Forge
- Easily collaborate with your team on FHIR projects and access FHIR data models around the world
- Build automation pipelines with our cross-platform Command Line Tool for FHIR
- Use the knowledge of our FHIR experts for training and consultancy to kick-start your project
Key products and services
Built by the people who co-created FHIR
Build your FHIR data model and tailor-fit it to your specific needs with Forge.
- Create and edit FHIR profiles and derived profiles
- Create and edit FHIR extensions and logical models
- In-line and real-time validation
- Slicing and value set binding
FHIR Registry and Collaboration Platform
Easily collaborate with your team on FHIR projects and access FHIR data models around the world.
- Collaborate with your team
- Generate and share FHIR packages in the official package registry
- Validate your FHIR data and data model with understandable error messages
- Provide your customers with a user interface for validation against your model
- Generate FHIR example data
- Implementation Guide editing and publication for documenting your FHIR API
Build automation pipelines with our cross-platform Command Line Tool for FHIR.
- Communicate with any FHIR server (get, put, post, search)
- Install, create, and manage FHIR packages
- Automate FHIR validation, file, and release management
- Generate snapshots
- Bundle and split FHIR resources
- CI/CD friendly
FHIR Training and Consultation
Empower your team and learn all about FHIR from real experts. Learn all about FHIR Profiling and get a comprehensive overview on HL7 FHIR.
- Online training and workshops
- Free online learning module (Profiling Academy)
- Implementation Guides
These Care Providers, HealthTech companies and Insurance companies all around the world value Firely
Do you need help developing standards?
Here are additional resources and documentation you might find helpful, from one data modeler to another.
- Showcase projects using the Firely toolsuite: https://simplifier.net/organization/firely/~endorsedprojects
- Profiling with Forge tutorial: https://bit.ly/profiling-tutorial
- The Firely Profiling Academy: https://simplifier.net/guide/ProfilingAcademy
- Firely tools documentation: https://docs.fire.ly/
- Overview FHIR Profiling with Forge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dku3lqIYEls
Your partner in developing open standards
Find out how we can help you achieve compliance. Leave a message and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.