FHIR Certification Exam Preparation Training Course
Prepare yourself for the FHIR Certification Exam with this training course. Learn everything you need to know and get insights into the exam process.
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to take the HL7 FHIR Certification Exam.
- Please note that you need to complete Firely’s FHIR Overview training course to be able to join this FHIR Certification Exam Preparation training course.
Number of days
- 2-hour (online) tutorial, with self-study material.
What is it about?
This training course offers preparatory material for the HL7 FHIR Proficiency Exam. An extensive self-study guide (200+ pages, 100s of practice questions) will be made available to the attendees, as well as a voucher for your participation in the certification exam as offered by HL7 International.
When will it happen?
The dates for this in-company FHIR training course are flexible and can be agreed upon depending on the availability of your team.
What skills will I gain?
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the scope and the intent of the certification exam
- Familiarize yourself with the style of questions asked during the exam
- Identify gaps in your existing knowledge
Are there prerequisites?
The attendees are assumed to have taken part in our FHIR Overview training course. More information about the FHIR Overview training course is available here.
The agenda will comprise the below training modules.
Modules for the FHIR Certification Exam Preparation Training Course
- Scope of the exam
- 9 focus areas, with example questions
- Style of examination
- Types of questions used
- The difference in scope between the FHIR Overview training course and the FHIR Proficiency exam
- Identification of the main gaps
- Introduction to the self-study guide
- Certification exam – the process
Contact us for an online FHIR Certification Exam Preparation Training Course
Contact René Spronk for more information on the FHIR training courses by Firely.