Subscribe to our newsletterSubscribe
You have built the greatest healthcare app and a company around it. The app runs on Android and iOS and has that amazing UI that’s rare in healthcare. You also have a stable fanbase of users, telling you they love your app, but getting data out of the health system is a pain. Wouldn’t it be nice if it was easier?
Can it be though? This is the thing that you have been postponing all along. Early on in your business development, you dipped your toe in the water but recoiled in horror at the jargon, the security policies, the impregnable EHR fortress, the prehistoric information standards, or lack thereof. Even getting an appointment with the hospital IT staff turned out a nightmare.
And now again, the road to interoperability stretches out before you, filled with challenges, bumps, potholes, warning signs & detours.
We can help you along on it! The fifth edition of FHIR DevDays now features the Startup Track. You will get the chance to learn FHIR, do some FHIR coding in your app guided by the experts, meet up with the industry and future customers, and win a 2500 euro prize.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. You are the people for whom FHIR was built in the first place.
FHIR DevDays 2018 Startup Track
- FHIR DevDays Amsterdam will run from 14 to 16 November 2018. The Startup Track will take place on 15 November
- Tutorial Building apps for the app store by Abigail Watson, and tutorial FHIR testing and system certification by Richard Ettema
- Guidance by Abigail Watson and Vadim Peretokin
- Night out in Amsterdam, meet with the FHIR crowd
- 250 euro per person entrance fee, lunch, drinks and dinner included
- Prize for the winner: 2500 euro
- Who can apply and how to register? Details are here.