HL7 FHIR Summary training course will help you gain an understanding of what FHIR is all about. After this course attendees will be able to:
- Explain the key components of the FHIR interoperability standard
- Understand the kind of projects and workflows where FHIR tends to be used, as well as common implementation architectures.
- Describe the relationship between FHIR and existing interoperability standards such as HL7 v2, CDA and IHE XDS.
- Identify how governments are increasingly providing incentives and as well as legislation to drive healthcare interoperability forward
- Determine how and where FHIR could be used in your own FHIR based projects.