Your complete solution for the 21st Century Cures Act
Firely helps Care Providers and their vendors achieve stress-free compliance
for the ONC’s Cures Act, Final Rule
until December 2022
Giving Patients secure access to health information
The ONC 21st Century Cures Act, Final Rule aims to give
patients and their care givers secure access to electronic health information (EHI). All health IT developers should pay special attention to §170.315(g)(10), which requires certified FHIR APIs for patient data access by 31 December 2022. To comply with the ONC 21st Century Cures Act, the healthcare industry must:
- Adopt standardized APIs
- Allow patients to easily access EHI at no cost
- Allow secure and easy access to EHI using apps
- Adhere to Information Blocking provisions
- Meet ONC certification criteria before December 2022
Firely provides an enterprise-grade FHIR server that supports all the required ONC features. Go beyond compliance and harness the full power of FHIR for your own use case. We provide:
- A powerful, cross-platform FHIR Server that provides out-of-the-box FHIR APIs
- Tested against the official ONC Inferno environment, so you’re all set to get certified
- The official HL7 FHIR API for .NET
- SMART on FHIR support for authentication and authorization
- Comprehensive training courses on HL7 FHIR
- Firely Server workshop: build your Proof of Concept in only 3 online sessions
- Professional services to help you with data integration
Discover the best FHIR tools in the market
Built by the people who co-created FHIR
ONC-Ready FHIR Server
Power your online portal, mobile app or database with a superior, turn-key FHIR server.
- Easy to deploy
- Hosted on-premise or in the cloud
- Use with Data Storage or FHIR Facade
- Provides out-of-the box FHIR API’s
- Ready to get ONC certified
FIRELY .NET SDK
Official FHIR SDK in .NET
If you’re building a client app that needs to communicate with a FHIR server, we have you covered. Our FHIR API provides support for all things required by a client app.
- Official implementation in .NET
- Serialization and deserialization to XML and JSON
- Snapshot generation, validation and caching
- Open-source and trustworthy
Training Courses and Workshops
Empower your team and learn all about FHIR from seasoned experts. Access thr HL7 FHIR Overview Course and maximize our FHIR Server Training program.
- Comprehensive overview
- 50% hands-on exercises
- Expert trainers with 20+ yrs. experience
- Build a proof of concept in 3 sessions
FHIR App Design and Development
Avail of professional services from Vermonster, our partners based in Boston, USA. Meet the experts in developing practitioner workflows and deploying cloud-based infrastructures.
- Streamlined and efficient product development
- 10+ years in health IT
- Based in Boston, USA
These Care Providers, HealthTech companies and Insurance companies all around the world value Firely
Try out Firely Server on Inferno and watch all the tests turn green
Inferno is an open-source tool to test if a FHIR server is compliant with the Standardized API for Patient and Population Services criterion §170.315(g)(10).
Download the guide for detailed instructions and screenshots on how to run 6 groups of tests on Inferno.
Are you deciding to buy or build a FHIR API?
Learn the risks and factors you need to assess when buying or building your FHIR API with this free eBook and Excel calculator.
Here are additional resources you might find helpful, from one developer to another:
- Download the ONC’s Cures Act Final Rule
- Important dates
- Fact Sheets for Cures Act
- United States Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI)
- Final Federal Interoperability and Patient Access Rules Information
- ONC’s Cures Act Final Rule Website
- US Core Implementation Guide
- SMART App Launch Framework
- FHIR Bulk Data Access (Flat FHIR)
Your partner in preparing for the ONC’s Cures Act Final Rule
Find out how we can help you achieve compliance. Leave a message and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.